Monday, August 24, 2015

Words of Wisdom

Words of Wisdom Tea: The Charm of Home
How much better it is to get wisdom than gold.  Proverbs 16:16

Words of Wisdom Tea: The Charm of Home
The owl is the wisest of all birds because the more it sees, the less it talks. ~African Proverb

Cinnamon Roll Cake: The Charm of Home
Wisdom is knowing how little we know.

Just some fun quotes about wisdom to go with my owl mug today.  Here is to all the college kids back this fall at hitting the books to expand their wisdom.  This would be a great recipe for college students.  This is a Cinnamon Roll Cake.  It is mix and bake easy!  I'll share the recipe tomorrow.

Sherry

I will link this to:
  
Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage 
A Return to Loveliness  at A Delightsome Life 
Tea Cup Tuesday at Martha's Favorites
Tuesday Cuppa Tea at Antiques and Teacups 
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Your Going to Love it Tuesday At Kathe with an E
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict
Totally Terrific Tuesday at Live Randomly Simple
Project Inspire at An Extraordinary Day
Make It Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
Share your Style Thursday at Common Ground
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of the Home
What to Do Weekends at Shoestring Elegance
Idea Box Thursday at Mila's Little Things

7 comments:

Betty said...

I cannot wait to read the recipe. It reminds me of a cake my Mom would make. That proverb is so true.

quakerhillfarm said...

Oh, I do love your post and its creativity! Will be anxious to see your recipe! Have a great eve. Lynn

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I'm going to be thinking about this cake all day!

doodles n daydreams said...

Cute owl mug and I enjoyed the quotes.
Have a nice day,

Diana

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

That is a cute mug, Sherry. My hubby isn't big on cake but he loves cinnamon rolls. Looking forward to seeing the recipe. Thanks for sharing and joining me for tea.

Blessings,
Sandi

Margie said...

Oooh, I love cinnamon rolls!

Cute mug!

Stacey K said...

Thanks for featuring my tole painting tutorial! You made my day!